- GIVN: George
- SURN: Cox
- Sex: M
- Born: 1858 in Clifton, , Wisconsin, United States
- Died: 1862 in River Falls, Pierce, Wisconsin, United States
- CAUS: Drowned in the Mill Stream
- _UID: 34C05DA4E5294D61B3C2FCB99D0FF06CE32C
- _FSFTID: 9CMJ-XTW
- Baptised LDS: Infant Infant Submitted 22 Mar 2001
- Record last updated: 25 Mar 2014
- TIME: 20:53
Per Annis Cox Kocher: Little George did indeed die in Wisconsin. He drowned in the Mill pond or Mill River as a child of about four years of age. George de Forest Barnett, in his memior, mentions seeing the only surviving picture of little George, after whom he was named.
Samuel Leach Cox is listed with a son George, born abt the same time as Charles B's George, but with little information. He is listed to have died at age 12, but I think it could have been reading a difficult handwriting.
Father: Charles Benjamin Cox, b. 12 Jan 1810 in Plymouth, Chenango, New York, United States
Mother: Margaret Lockard, b. 1815 in , , Ohio, United States
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Carl T Cox
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7 (Program Information)
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle
A component of the Indexed GEDCOM Method of GenWeb authoring.
Database access provided by Host Gator