- GIVN: Charles
- SURN: Hulet
- Sex: M
- Born: 3 Mar 1790 in Lee, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States
- Christened: 7 Mar 1915 in Monroe, Sevier, Utah, United States
- Died: 9 May 1863 in Springville, Utah, Utah, United States
- Buried: May 1863 in Springville, Utah, Utah, United States
- AFN: 1FVN-6D
- _UID: 25ADA88867234C968B7E834B78644FB626D1
- Baptised LDS: Feb 1831 18 Dec 1845
- TEMP: NAUVO 17 Apr 1973
- TEMP: PROVO
- Record last updated: 30 Nov 2013
- TIME: 11:39
1. Can we find the ancestry back in England of Charles Gott?
2. Perhaps we have found the parents of Experience wife of Michael (2) Hulet; but can we prove it.
3. We need proof of the parentage of Robert Searles, hus of Elizabeth Hathorne.
4. Michael and Experience Hulet had a son Michael christ in Killingly, Connecticut, 15 December 1717. Did he die young? Did he marry? Was he a Revolutionary soldier? Or was a grand the Revolutionary soldier?
Your cousin, Orville Cox Day
!Baptism: also 30 Mar 1851.
!St. George and Manti Temple Records by Marguerite Ogden; Research by Mary H.
Coburn, John S. Hulet, O. C. Day and others.
!Early Church Records Card File at Gen. Soc.
!Vital Records of Lee, Mass.
!Vital Records of Great Barrington, Berkshire, Mass. p. 28
!Records for Cora T. Huling by John W. Linzee, Attorney.
!Hulet Family Records
Bap.: Feb 1831 & 30 Mar 185_
End.: 18 Dec 1946 NV
Slg S: 23 Mar 1957 EH
!Sealed by David H. Cannon, Proxy: Roseinia S. Jarvis; Witnesses: John Lytell
and Joseph Harmon; Recorder M. Farnsworth
Proxy for Parents: Brigham Young and Polly Louis Young
Father: Sylvanus HuletSylvanus Hulett, b. 7 Nov 1758 in Killingly, Windham, Connecticut, United States
Mother: Mary "Polly" LewisPolly Lewis Young, b. 3 Apr 1763 in Lee, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States
Family 1: Anna Taylor, b. 27 Jun 1793 in Lee, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States
- Married: 22 Jun 1814 in Great Barrington, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States 16 Jun 193 11 May 2008
- Orin Taylor Hulet, b. 3 Jun 1815 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
Family 2: Margaret Ann Noah, b. 19 Apr 1794 in Kennet, Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
- Married: 10 Oct 1816 in Ravenna, Portage, Ohio, United States 23 Mar 1857 11 May 2008
- Anna Maria Hulet, b. 11 Dec 1817 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Melvina Hulet, b. 12 Mar 1820 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Catherine Hulet, b. 12 Mar 1820 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Electa Fidelia Hulet, b. 1 May 1823 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Sylvanus Cyrus Hulet, b. 14 Mar 1826 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Elizabeth Hulet, b. 21 Jul 1832 in Law, Jackson, Missouri, United States
- Sarah Hulet, b. 12 Apr 1835 in , Clay, Missouri, United States
- Jane Hulet, b. 22 Aug 1838 in Far West, Caldwell, Missouri, United States
- Dorcus Tabitha Hulet, b. 23 Jul 1839 in , Caldwell, Missouri, United States
- Warren Hulet, b. Abt 1841 in , Caldwell, Missouri, United States
Family 3: Cynthia Davis
- Divorced: Y
- Married: 24 Jan 1852 Dns 15 Mar 2007
Family 4: Eleanor Jenkins
- Married: 23 Mar 1857 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States 23 Mar 1857 15 Mar 2007
Family 5: Mary Lawson, b. 26 Feb 1822 in Harwood, Lancashire, England
- Married: 23 Mar 1857 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States 25 Mar 2007
- Margaret Ann Hulet, b. 30 Jan 1858 in Springville, Utah, Utah, United States
- Mary Frances Hulet, b. 16 Feb 1861 in Springville, Utah, Utah, United States
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Carl T Cox
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7 (Program Information)
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle
A component of the Indexed GEDCOM Method of GenWeb authoring.
Database access provided by Host Gator