Margaret Ann Noah
- GIVN: Margaret Ann
- SURN: Noah
- Sex: F
- Born: 19 Apr 1794 in Kennet, Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
- Died: 15 May 1851 in Springville, Utah, Utah, United States
- CAUS: Dither's disease
- Buried: 17 May 1851 in Springville, Utah, Utah, United States
- Reference: 1FVN-7K
- AFN: 1FVN-7K
- _UID: B3022DF3920C4C5D9F8DE9E3429F41F127C4
- Baptised LDS: 1845 18 Dec 1845
- TEMP: NAUVO
- Record last updated: 30 Nov 2013
- TIME: 11:39
!Baptism: also 30 Mar 1851.
Name also Margaret Haynes Noah
Death: 15 apr 1851
Margaret was baptized for both her Smith grandparents in 1841, Nauvoo. Grandmother Barbary Schmidt/Smith. Grandfather George Smith/Schmidt.
Also baptized for uncle Jacob Smith in 1841.
Nauvoo Baptismal Records of the Dead
!Received Patriarchal Blessing 2 May 1845 at Nauvoo.
Father: John Mathias Noah, b. 20 Oct 1760 in Dresden, Saxony, Germany
Mother: Elizabeth Schmidt, b. 25 Dec 1768 in Chester Heights, Delaware, Pennsylvania, United States
Family 1: Charles Hulet, b. 3 Mar 1790 in Lee, Berkshire, Massachusetts, United States
- Married: 10 Oct 1816 in Ravenna, Portage, Ohio, United States 23 Mar 1857 11 May 2008
- Anna Maria Hulet, b. 11 Dec 1817 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Melvina Hulet, b. 12 Mar 1820 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Catherine Hulet, b. 12 Mar 1820 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Electa Fidelia Hulet, b. 1 May 1823 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Sylvanus Cyrus Hulet, b. 14 Mar 1826 in Nelson, Portage, Ohio, United States
- Elizabeth Hulet, b. 21 Jul 1832 in Law, Jackson, Missouri, United States
- Sarah Hulet, b. 12 Apr 1835 in , Clay, Missouri, United States
- Jane Hulet, b. 22 Aug 1838 in Far West, Caldwell, Missouri, United States
- Dorcus Tabitha Hulet, b. 23 Jul 1839 in , Caldwell, Missouri, United States
- Warren Hulet, b. Abt 1841 in , Caldwell, Missouri, United States
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Carl T Cox
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7 (Program Information)
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle
A component of the Indexed GEDCOM Method of GenWeb authoring.
Database access provided by Host Gator